The Cultural and Conference Center of Heraklion is a modern venue in Crete dedicated to performing arts and scientific meetings. After many years in the making, it made its official debut in 2019. It has been built near some important historical sites of the city of Heraklion, such as the remnants of the Venetian walls and the burial site of the Greek writer and Heraklion native Nikos Kazantzakis.
Cultural Conference Center of Heraklion Crete
A new and modern five-building complex, opened in 2019, Cultural and Conference Center of Heraklion is Crete's most important cultural and events venue.
Cultural Conference Center of Heraklion Crete facilities:
- A main hall with 740 persons capacity with equipment to support concerts, music theaters, cinema etc.
- An experimental stage with capacity of 180 persons
- A concert hall with capacity of 215 persons
- A Seminar hall with capacity of 180 persons
- A small theater hall with capacity of 105 persons
- An exhibition hall with the area of 300 square meters
- Several supporting rooms, VIP accommodation rooms, Restaurant, Parking.
A space of exceptional possibilities and infrastructure, a Center for the promotion and production of culture that gives a step of artistic expression to all the arts and cultures.
Heraklion in Greece, the hometown and resting place of Nikos Kazantzakis, is the largest town of Crete. It distinguishes for its impressive fortress, the Venetian port and the fish taverns along the waterfront. Apart from the town, the entire region is also beautiful and unexplored.